The Water Services Corporation is currently seeking the services of a Managing Professional (Quality Assurance) on a Full-Time basis, for an indefinite period subject to the successful completion of a probationary period of 12 months.
The chosen candidate must be prepared to perform all the duties and responsibilities assigned to the relevant role as per below:
• To provide and maintain an organized, standardized platform for documentation of procedures from all WSC processes.
• To plan and perform regular internal auditing, checking the alignment between the SOP/Forms and the actual operation and following non-conformances.
• To perform internal auditing based on internally raised non-conformances or customer raised NCs from complaints.
• To train and support ISO representatives within the various departments.
• To take charge of the ISO external audits process, and follow non-conformances highlighted within the stipulated time frame.
• To work hand in hand with Training and Development to advice a structured simplified way how to ensure employee training for multiskilling.
• To work with all departments with the aim to reduce complaints KPI.
• To co-ordinate waste management as per ISO140001
• To support the corporation in all present and future ISO accreditations
• To drive for novel ways of SOPs and forms which facilitate their use and traceability.
• To carry out other related duties that may be assigned on occasions by Section Head / CEO.
Applicants must be in possession of a recognised Degree at MQF Level 6 or higher, related to the respective job description.
Jobsplus Permit number: 58/2021
Applications are to be sent to the ‘Human Resources Department, Water Services Corporation, Qormi Road, Luqa, LQA 9043’, or email@example.com by not later than Friday 26th February 2021.
Ps. (Nomenclatures denoting the male gender include also the female gender)